About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hope everyone has had a great week, I am hoping to increase my blogging this next week. Anyways..this week I am thankful for..


1. Rest! This has been the least busy/most restful week I have had in I do not even know how long.

2. Hulu Plus.. I caved and got hulu plus for the summer and it has been great being able to watch more of my shows

3. Fun Fridays with my mom and sister.. this week we are headed to the Arbortetum and the Farmers Market

4. Compass Church, we had not been to church in three weeks because we were out of town and this past Sunday I was reminded of how lucky we are to be a part of such an incredible body of Christ

5. Coupons, I am trying to learn the art of saving money... we will see how it goes


Thankful for all God gives me,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment