Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Coding WHAT?

Blog Update:

Well after two hours at it tonight I finally figured out how to create a blog header, upload a back ground and add some cool buttons. Only problem now is that I do not know how to correctly link my buttons or to add a really cute signature, but that can wait until next time. This blogging thing is a lot of fun, but a lot of work. It is very difficult to figure out how to code and make everything look just right. I should have been more attentive in my computer classes. I feel like tonight I made a ton of progress. I have to admit, it is kind of addicting. I hope that I can get better at this and make it look exactly how I envision in my head (which I am not 100% sure of yet)! If you have any tips I would greatly appreciate it! Hopefully after another night at it tomorrow I will have it just the way I like it. I am determined to get it up and running before the first of February so that I can start keeping up with our life together.

Happy Tuesday!

MJ


       

No comments:

Post a Comment