Sunday, August 4, 2013

Annie is a MRS!!!!!!

So it has been a while, but this summer just got away from me. Before I recap the summer I need to start with the fact that my BABY sister got married.
What an amazing, special and magical weekend it was. Getting to be her maid of honor or I guess matron of honor was such a special thing. I will forever treasure the memories we made that weekend! It was literally PERFECT! God was so present and watching the two of them in love is unforgettable!  Congratulations Annie & Nathan! I wish you many blessings as you start this fun journey of life together! It would not be a complete post with out pictures so here are my iphone ones, once we get the photographer's pictures in I will post more! Enjoy!





Thankful for the gift of marriage,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment