About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy 25th Birthday Annie

My sweet baby sister turned 25 on March 28 and I loved getting to host her birthday party at my house! I love getting to celebrate her she is such a blessing in my life I am lucky to have a sister that is also my best friend. Happy Birthday Annie!






Worn out from a great weekend celebrating my favorite! 
Thankful for my baby sister,

MJ


No comments:

Post a Comment