About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, February 13, 2015

Life to the FULL

"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." - John 10:10 

Last weekend was, fun, life filling and just plan FULL! My sweet friend, Jess, pointed out that it was a beautiful picture of life lived to the full and it was one I do not want to forget. We spent time with sweet friends, ate yummy food, laughed a lot, danced like teenagers, prayed for our high school friends and used up every minute we were given.









Thankful for full weekends,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment