About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, August 28, 2015

Back to School

Well my 7th year of education has officially begun! This is my 3rd year as a counselor at CTMS and it was the smoothest start yet! I am excited for a new year, for routines, for YL, for fall weather, football and all the fun memories ahead! Heres to a great school year! 


Jeffrey and I on our annual back to school date! We started this tradition when we were dating and have continued it ever since! 

 My sweet friend Cindy sent me these beautiful flowers on the first day and they made my day! 

 The puppy brothers are sad that I am back to school! 
We had our first MONDAY night of the year! 


And campaigners is back in full swing! 

Had a back to school date with some precious friends! 

Thankful for a new year, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment