About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Jones Family Fun

We always love when Rich and Cathey come for a visit. This time they got to stay extra long because we went to Waco to watch the bears play. They came in Thursday night and we served at a dinner for GCYL, Friday Cathey and I shopped the day away and then met the boys for dinner. Saturday we woke up bright and early and headed to Waco for the day.. we hit up the must stops in Waco (v-techs, spice village, Georges, Katie's custard), and got to see the bears get a win. Sunday we woke up and took the dogs to the dog park and enjoyed brunch before we had to say good-bye. The weekends always go really quick, but boy do we have a lot of fun together. Looking forward to our Halloween Lubbock weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment