About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Life Lately Catch up

Well life has been full and fast! We have been busy per usual but I want to be able to have this to look back over and remember. So I am going to do a little I-Phone picture recap.


We had a baby shower for Bethany and Evelyn! We cannot wait to meet her! 


 The Joneses came in town and we attended a marriage conference and had a staycation in Southlake. 
 Our sweet friends The Wallace's hosted the most amazing Valentines Dinner for us! They love us so well! 
 Enjoyed dinner, patio weather and AZ planning with the Stickles! 

 The boys had a diaper shower for Daniel! We are excited to meet Jack! 
 Attended the IF conference with these amazing ladies! It was an amazing conference and I cannot wait to hopefully attend in Austin next year! 

Thankful for family, friends and fun, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment