About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

4th of July 2016

This is the first 4th of July since we have been married that we were at home. Felt strange, but in a good way. We had a very low key weekend, started off at the Farmers Market, played poolside with our besties, spent the morning of the 4th in Fort Worth at the Botanical Gardens and Sundance square and ended the day cooking out with my mom. It was a fun weekend, but at the end of it we decided we liked being out of town too ;) Either way we are thankful to live in the USA and have the freedoms we do. God Bless AMERICA! 






Thankful for freedom, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment