About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weekend Recap

What  a whirl wind of  a weekend. It was officially my last weekend of Summer, starting tomorrow I am back full time at work. It really has been a great summer. It was crazy busy at times, but oh so fun. It was our first summer as a married couple and it was INCREDIBLE! We give God all the glory for what he has done with us in our marriage this past 9 months. Anyways this weekend started off early Friday for me.. so here we go..

Friday: I woke up and made breakfast for my sweet friend Elaine. Texas shaped pancakes to be exact. We then headed off to shop for Ben & Jen's couple shower. We got so much cute stuff. Friday night we had a date with John Ryman a sweet little baby from our community group. We had so much fun keeping him while his parents had a date night. We cannot wait until the next time.




Saturday: We did lots of grocery shopping then got ready for our last wedding of the summer. We went with James and Krista and had a blast as usual. The wedding was gorgeous. Congratulations Fraley & Ty!







Sunday: We went to church and then I headed over the The Garcia's so that Amanda, Savannah and I could set up for The Davis' baby shower. It was such a sweet celebration of their precious baby girl! Congrats! Tonight Jeffrey and I are enjoying a night in complete with steaks, veggies, a glass of wine and maybe a RED BOX!






We had such a fun weekend. We are so thankful to have so many friends to celebrate with!


Thankful for weekends,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment