About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

1. Down time this Thursday afternoon on my couch involving: popcorn, pinterest and some reading.

2. That 1 week from tonight I will be done with SUMMER SCHOOL FOREVER

3. A great place and partner to work with

4. Jeffrey, he really is the best thing to ever happen to me

5. God's grace during ALL times


Thankful,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment