About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's Fall!!

But it sure does NOT feel like it outside. Either way I am getting in total fall mode.


  • I put all (the very few) decorations I have out. I made a list of a few other small decor items I want to get..just waiting for the right sale. 


  • I had a pumpkin spice frappacino and a pumpkin spice cream muffin. 
  • I got new leggings, long sleeve shirts and a sweater ON SALE @ J Crew. 
  • I found a recipe for yummy bran muffins to eat all week long for breakfast. 
    • See the breakfast recipe here Muffins
  • I got my fall table stuff semi ready. I found cute plates and napkins to use for small group pumpkin waffle theme party this week (post about this later) 
  • Found a yummy apple cider punch mix to make for our small group this week 
  • Painted my nails a dark color to get ready for the week and found some new colors I want to invest in.. particularly the OPI matte colors

Despite the hot temperatures I am ready for fall: football, pumpkins, dark nail polish, boots, leggings, sweaters, chili, cooler temps, and all the fun that comes with this season. I am also praying that God changes my heart this fall in a way I have not experienced. I pray I become a better wife to Jeffrey. I pray that we really take the time to enjoy each other this fall and the time we get to spend together. I am praying I become more like Jesus has called me to be. I am praying that I love more and continue to deepen the relationships I am blessed with. With that being said HAPPY FALL YALL!!! 


Thankful for new seasons, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment