About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SIC EM BEARS!!

We had a great weekend in Waco this past weekend filled with an engagement, amazing friends, good food and a BAYLOR win! So thankful to have gone to school at such an amazing place! SIC EM BEARS!


Southbound 35 



Dinner at Georges 

Pool Time 





Thankful for Baylor, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment