Saturday, December 1, 2012

Catching UP

Happy December! Wow it has been a VERY long time since I blogged. I want to say its because I have been super busy, which I have, but that is not really the reason. I kind of made time for other things instead of this. Sad I know! Anyways a lot has been going on and I am hoping that December is well documented on here. Before I move on lets do a quick recap:

 October was filled with pumpking carving parties, costume parties, community group fun, the fair, supper club, starting a new side job (Arbonne), and last but not least an incredible trip to Mexico to celebrate our first wedding anniversary ( I realize our anniversary is in November). Anyways as always I will let my pictures do the talking :) Enjoy!


















Ahh October you were good!!


November literally FLEW by! It was filled with pinterest parties, Arbonne parties, celebrating my best friends birthday with a surprise, Christmas card picture session with our sweet friend Savannah (Check out her blog here:Savannah Garcia ), a visit from our sweet newphew Max, a week in Lubbock with the Jones family (pics to come soon), a day at the park and arboretum with Cary, and starting another side job (taking pictures). More to come on that along with what I have started with :) I also took time to do 30 days of thanks! I am honestly overwhelmed when I consider all the things I have to be thankful for, but mostly I am thankful I have a God that shows me Grace! Last but certainly not least Jeffrey and I celebrated a year of marriage! Oh what a fun year! (post on that too)













A few posts to look forward to: photography business, first anniversary and christmas decorations! I really hope everyone had a great fall season! Looking forward to what the winter brings! 


Back in action,, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment