Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy 1st Anniversary to US!





I cannot believe we have been married a year! It was honestly the sweetest year ever! I have loved getting to come home to Jeffrey every night. I love getting to do life with him. We have grown so much over the past year and I am excited to see how God continues to work in us. For our anniversary I created a beer paring dinner. It was so much fun! We watched our wedding videos and since the first anniversary is "paper themed" we journaled about our first year together. This is a tradition we will continue to do every year. We also got a journal for all of our trips each year and it was so fun to go back and remember all those. Now it seems crazy to document all of this, but I cannot wait to look back and see all we have been through and experienced together. Happy Anniversary Jeffrey Jones I love you more everyday!


Thankful to call Jeffrey my husband, 

MJ 


No comments:

Post a Comment