About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Back to School

Wow! As usual here I am very behind in my blogging, but I am determined to catch up because I really want to have this to look back on our life. I started my 6th year in education this year! CRAZY! I am continuing at CTMS in Grapevine as a counselor. I am so thankful to be at the same school again and not be "new".  The start of this school year was fast and furious just like it always is. I actually went back August 1. So the month flew by! Jeffrey and I started this tradition our first year of being back married: a back to school date. One last summer day together before the craziness of the school year begins. This year we actually had to postpone it until the weekend before school started because per our normal lives we were crazy busy! We spent the day in Ft. Worth, eating yummy food (Rodeo Goat), chatting on a patio and enjoying popsicles from Steel City Pops. It was a fun day with my sweet hubby! We also kicked off the new school year with our high school friends by having a lasagna dinner. So excited to see what this year holds!!





Thankful for traditions,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment