About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Labor Day Weekend 2014

Well Labor Day weekend was one we will NEVER forget. One because we took a fun trip to Austin & Two because it was the first Baylor Game in the New Stadium. We got up early Saturday morning and headed to Austin for the day/night. We did make a quick stop in Waco, to find our brick. Jeffrey bought us a brick at the new stadium so it would be there forever and hopefully some day our kids will get to go visit it. We drank yummy coffee, ate, talked, walked around the city, had a yummy dinner, walked along the river and even saw the famous bats. It was a fun day just the two of us. We then headed out Sunday Morning for Waco. We had a full day of tailgating and hanging with sweet friends ahead of us. It was HOT, but that did not stop us. It was truly a day I will never forget. The stadium is unreal and I am even more thankful to be a BAYLOR BEAR & cannot wait for this season!











Thankful for BU,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment