About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Baylor Homecoming

One of my most favorite weekends of the fall is "going home" to Baylor. It is special for so many reasons, the biggest being it is where I met Jeffrey, but it is a place where I found life long friends, gained an incredible education and made memories I will never forget. This homecoming was just as fun as always. Waco you have a special place in my heart.










SIC EM BEARS!

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment