About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Scarf Exchange Take 2

Some girls and I from my community group decided to start a tradition last year to kick off fall with a scarf exchange. This was NOT our idea at all in fact I got it from a blog I follow (mix and match mama..if you do not follow you should) Needless to say it was a blast last year so we carried on the tradition. It is a fun way to get us all together and get a new scarf out of the deal. I hosted it at my house this year and loved getting to put all the details together. Looking forward to many more! 














Thankful for Fall, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment