About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, April 10, 2015

ANNIE IS HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!



Yall to say I am excited is an understatement! I cannot wait to meet Baby girl H and spoil her rotten. I pray that Annie & Nathan get to soak up every minute of this pregnancy, I pray for a healthy baby girl and I pray that she would grow up to know Jesus and point others toward him with her life.

So lets just recap something.. I have known this news since... February 14 and it is now April! I have been dying to share this with everyone I know!
Uncle Jeffrey & I were so excited!!!! 

Last weekend we went to Longview to celebrate them telling everyone it was a girl and to celebrate their sweet growing family! It was such a special day! 








Thankful for little girls, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment