About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, April 11, 2015

He is RISEN!!!

"He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said."
Matthew 28:6 


So thankful I get to serve a living God and loved celebrating HIM last weekend! We started our day with coffee, headed to church and then brunch with The Chamber's (since this is the 2nd year we have done this I say it is an Easter tradition.. I love traditions and all that they represent). It was a great day and I am just so thankful! 


(Thanks Claire for the cutest mug)

Opps I forgot to mention on our way home from church our sweet neighbors helped us do some trash digging and we scored a new backyard table and chairs :) 

Yummy brunch, sweet conversation! Thankful for these friends! 

Thankful for JESUS, 

MJ 


No comments:

Post a Comment