About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

GCYL SKI

To kick of Christmas break we got to load some busses with our favorite high school friends and GCYL to head to the mountains. We stayed at Crooked Creek Ranch and took busses in every day to ski at Winter Park. It was my second year to take girls and it was a BLAST. Being in the snow sure did kick off the Christmas season in such a special way! 












Thankful for GCYL, the snow and weeks of adventure,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment