About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, December 14, 2015

It's the MOST Wonderful time of the Year

Christmas fun is in full swing around here! We are having a blast celebrating with all of our friends and looking forward to family celebrations as well. We are taking time to remember what this season is really about, the advent study I am doing has been such a sweet reminder of Jesus's birth, but also a reminder that he is coming back again. He is the only one who can truly provide us with hope and peace. I pray that this season I grow closer to him and that all that I do reflects my relationship with him. I pray that this Christmas season we find true Joy in Jesus & him alone! 

I mean I couldn't not share :) 



This is not really Christmas related, but I had to document our first trip to Magnolia and our last home game this season! SIC EM BEARS! 



We celebrated with our community group with tacky sweaters and white elephant! 


Our town is known as the Christmas Capitol of Texas & we kicked off the season with a Parade of Lights (or people) down main street 


We had our 2nd annual GCYL Mr. Christmas Tree 




We celebrated with our favorite Juniors with hot chocolate and smores 




My sweet friend Bethany hosted our first annual ornament exchange for some of my favorite girls! Seriously thankful for each and everyone of these girls and their friendship

We went on our 5th annual best friend Christmas date with the Jeffrey's.. when we got married we decided it would be more fun to go do something instead of get gifts and it has stuck and it is one of my favorite traditions


Then we got to celebrate with our GCYL family! This Christmas party is always such a sweet time.  I look forward to it every year! 








Wow! What an incredible first half of DECEMBER! It sounds a bit exhausting, but I honestly wouldn't trade a moment we've gotten to have this month. I am super thankful for this life God has given us! Looking forward to a more low key week before we head off to Winter Park for GCYL ski trip and then back home to celebrate Christmas with our families! 

Thankful for Christmas fun, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment