About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Arizona 2016

I had never been to Arizona and I can honestly say it was not a place I was dying to go, however I am always up for a trip and seeing the world. So thankful Jeffrey has a company that takes on cool trips and most of the time we decide to extend the trip since we will already be there. This year was no exception. We stayed two nights in Flagstaff, explored there (cutest college town ever) and a day at the Grand Canyon (seriously breath taking), then headed to Sedona. We only got one night in Sedona amongst the red rocks and I could have definitely stayed there longer. After Sedona we headed to Phoenix for the work part of the trip which consisted of lots of pool time, dinners and some r&r. We definitely fell in love with Arizona and will be back!






















 Thankful for travel with JWJ,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment