About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, April 14, 2016

#LULUTURNS60

My precious mother in law turns 60 in August, but we decided to start celebrating early. Aunt  Judy (Cathey's sister) gifted us with a Texas girls road trip to celebrate all together. We spent a night in Waco and then two nights in August. We made memories that will last forever and had the best time celebrating Cathy who loves Jesus and us so well. Wow are we lucky to have her in our life!












We ended the weekend with Blythe getting her ears pierced :) It was the best! 



Thankful for LULU,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment