About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Joneses take NYC

For my 30th birthday Jeffrey asked me what I wanted and I said I wanted to take a trip to somewhere we both had never been. We decided on NYC. It was the best decision and the best trip. We did what we do best and crammed as much as possible into our long weekend away. We walked 43 total miles the 4 days we were there which made us not feel the least bit guilty in indulging in all of the yummy food. It was the best way to start my 30's! Thank you Jeffrey for making celebrations so much fun!























Thankful to be 30, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment