About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, March 24, 2017

Misc. MC

I take a ton of pictures of my girl because everything with her is so much fun and I never want to forget all of her firsts and all of our sweet memories. So I think I will start a new blog series called Misc. MC that just captures all of those things!

My sweet thumb sucker (that when you know she's tired) 


 Brunchin with my girls 

 Starting to like food a little more 



 First St. Patricks Day 

 Happy 1st Birthday James
 First time in the grocery cart 
 Besties 
 Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss 
 Happy Birthday Evelyn! 
 Music Class fun 
 Twins 
 The princess 

 First Day of Spring 


 Fun at Young Life 
 Friends at Music 
 Chillin 
 Our Walking Crew 
We love us some Rosemary! 

Thankful for Mary-Cameron, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment