About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Wedding Weekend in Waco


This past weekend I got to spend most of my time with my sweet sister Annie and mom! We had a ton of fun. We really enjoyed each others company and laughed ALOT! We also got a lot of wedding planning done, June cannot come soon enough! I cannot wait to see sweet Annie walk down the aisle. She will be a beautiful bride! We also ate a lot of yummy food and got in some shopping.  It was just a great weekend! 

Some pics I got at their reception hall.. 





 Love her! 
Shopping fun 

Grateful, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment