About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend on the River

This past weekend we got to spend it on the Guadalupe river. It was just the get away we needed in the midst of all that is going on. We went with some very special people to us (Krista, James, Coco and Cary). We got to enjoy the beautiful hill country and a peaceful day with friends. I even finished an entire book! Crazy for me! We hiked, ran, kayaked, ate well, played games, enjoyed the outdoors, had deep conversation and laughed a lot. I was in awe of the beautiful scenery god put before us. We also came to the realization that we waste a lot of time on the weekends here, we fill up our weekends with errands, checking things off our to do list, scheduling events and just wasting time. We really do have a lot of time on the weekends and I hope that we can start to really use that time wisely. All in all though it is always nice to enjoy a weekend away with people you love!











Thankful for time away,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment