About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

"He has Risen! He is not here." - Mark 16:6


This Resurrection Sunday was a very special one. Jeffrey and I started out our day serving in Guest Gathering at our church. Our experience there was a huge reason we felt called to Compass. We loved getting to serve our church and meet new visitors. We then headed over to my mom's house. She made the day very special. All of her details were adorable, our food was delicious and we had a great time celebrating with sweet family. I am so thankful I get to serve a living God! Happy Easter! 





















MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment