About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, March 29, 2013

House Update

Well I have not done as good as I would have like updating about the house.. but it goes. We officially moved in February 24! It was a month earlier than we had planned, but it all worked out. It has been crazy to say the least the only finished room is our bedroom. We have enjoyed our mini fridge and doing laundry at friends houses. Let me just take minute to thank all of our friends and family for letting us do laundry, inviting us for home cooked meals and for even letting us store food in your fridge. We are beyond blessed to have people in our lives who are so generous. I wish I could say that the house was done, sadly it is not. It is ALOT slower than I imagined. The kitchen should be done this weekend, which will then allow Jeffrey to lay the rest of the floor and finally we can unpack and bring furniture in!!!! The end is in sight. I am so thankful we did this, but I will NEVER ever ever ever paint a house again. All that aside we are so excited to start making it into our home. I will do a big before after post as soon as I get to that point! That is all I have for now!

Kitchen progress


New lighting 


Thankful for a new home,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment