About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, March 29, 2013

Hawaii Highlights

AMAZING! That pretty much sums up our trip to Hawaii! It was a great time spent with each other, friends from all over the US that he met through his company, and just enjoying the beautiful land God created. We were so thankful we went early, but wished we would have stayed a day or to late. It was more than we could have imagined and we were so thankful we got the opportunity to go! Here are some pics via my iphone.

At the Airport 

Sunrise on the volvanoe

Lunch Poolside

Helicopter Ride


Beach Day 

Last Dinner! 

Thankful for travel, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment