About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy 27th Birthday a little (LOT) late!

Happy 27th Birthday to my sweet husband. Remember the last post when I talked about how busy we feel right now, well we definitely did not stop for Jeffrey's birthday. It was not our normal tradition, but it was fun just the same. Normally Krista and I plan a big surprise celebration for both James & Jeffrey, but this year was CRAZY. Between all the weddings, graduating grad school and just life we did not get to celebrate both of the boys together this year (so sad). We still had a blast celebrating Jeffrey. His parents came in a few days before and we had a blast hanging out in Dallas with them. Then I took him on a surprise date, we went to Torchy Taco in Ft. Worth and the new drive in movie. Let me tell you, if you are looking for a cheap (yes cheap..8 dollars for a movie ticket) date, then head on our to the Coyote Drive in. It was so much fun, they have food drinks, music, kids, dogs and lots of space to park your car. Not to mention great sound and clarity on the screens. We saw Gatsby and it was just a great night! I am thankful God created Jeffrey 27 years ago. I am thankful his parents  raised him into the Godly man he is. I am thankful he seeks God first and foremost. I am thankful he always thinks of me. I am thankful he can make me laugh like no one else can. I am thankful that I get to do life with him. Happy Birthday Jeffrey William Jones, I love you forever!






Thankful for Jeffrey,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment