About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Job.. New Adventure

Yes that is right.. I got a new job. You might be thinking didn't you just get a new job? I pretty much did, well a year and a half ago. I was lucky enough to get hired as a counselor in the middle of the year and before I graduated with my masters. God was so perfect in his timing to place me at Elliott. I loved working with elementary kids, I had a great co counselor, and I got to use my job as my internship for school. Seriously God is good. Yet again he has called me to go somewhere else, in fact he has called me to be two minutes from my house at Cross Timbers Middle School. I am excited to be close to home, I am excited to be back in middle school but mostly I am excited to get to know and touch the lives of the kids in the community Jeffrey and I live in. The students in Grapevine/Colleyville have become very important to us through young life. I know God has given me this opportunity in perfect timing and because this is where he wants me. I am so excited to start my new job and adventure in GCISD. Irving you were VERY good to me and I have learned so much. I am who I am today because of the teachers I had in Irving and the amazing staff I worked with in my four years there. In the mean time I am so ready to enjoy my summer break!!!


Thankful for new adventures,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment