About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

NOLA 2013

So like I said.. we have been busy!!! Anyways the day after Maddy's graduation I got on a plane to go to NOLA to meet Jeffrey. He was in one of our good friend Matt's weddings. We had such a blast exploring New Orleans. We ate lots of yummy food, went in a ton of school stores, saw lots of beautiful buildings, and made sweet memories with each other and our friends. We love to travel and explore new places and we did exactly that. NOLA we had a blast and can't wait to go back someday!

Did I mention we were there during Oyster fest? Lots of yummy Oysters! 

Outdoor market with the Jeffrey's 


Exploring the City

Yummy Breakfast 




Thankful for travel,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment