About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Fun

I just love the Christmas season! It is always soo busy, but before I even think of complaining about it I stop and think of how full our life is with Jesus! I am so thankful for all we have been given and all the fun we have had so far this season. We had 4 Christmas parties last weekend. Mine was on Friday night,  our small group girls got together for our first annual candy making party, Jeffrey's was on Saturday night and our YL leader party was Sunday night! All of them were so much fun and it was great getting to celebrate with all the different people in our lives!





The week continued with many more celebrations. Wednesday night was our small group tacky sweater party (group pic to come later), Thursday was our pinterest party for all our YL girls (even some of our college girls)  and this afternoon I am hosing some of my freshman girls for a secret santa/ornament making party! 












This time of year is so fun, but I never want to forget why we celebrate.

Thankful for a full heart,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment