About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

SNOW DAY(s) 2013

Wow! I can't believe it, but we have had 3 days off of school because of ice in the DFW area. It sure did mess up our weekend plans. We were supposed to go see Baylor Basketball play Friday night and then we should have been at the Baylor vs. Texas game on Saturday where our bears earned the title of BIG 12 CHAMPS! However we missed both because of weather. Although that was not what we planned ...we sure have enjoyed this time to slow down, spend time with each other, have fun with our neighbors and just take in this season of our life. We have eaten way to much, stayed up late, watched lots of movies, cleaned, organized, online shopped, played lots of games, gone on walks and spent lots of time laughing and talking. What a unexpected break from our busy schedules. Thank you God for this reminder to live in every moment, to slow down and enjoy all we have been given.

And it would not be a blog post without pictures.. lots of pictures..


















Thankful for this unexpected break,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment