About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, December 4, 2015

Cheers to 4 Years

November 19 we celebrated 4 years of being married. I still cannot believe it has been 4 years already. I am so thankful to Jesus for the gift of marriage and for the life Jeffrey and I have together. Jeffrey and I love to celebrate all things and our anniversary was no exception. We decided to do what we love best and take a trip. We did a little weekend road trip to Waco and then to Fredricksburg. Friday we spent it in Waco and ate at the first place we had a date then called it an early night because we were leaving bright and early Saturday. We got to Enchanted Rock right when it opened and spent the morning hiking and hanging out. We then headed to Fredricksburg to the Herb Farm to check in for the remainder of the weekend. We laughed, ate, relaxed, talked about the last year and set goals for the year to come. We had the best time away and it was a great way to celebrate 4 years together! Cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for year 5!














"When I look in his eyes, I don't see perfection. I don't see a love story that would necessarily be something people would watch on a big screen and dream about. I see someone who will fight for me and protect me and love me in spite of all the ways I am still a wreck. I see home. Wherever he is. That's my home." --Melanie Shankle (The Antelope in the Living Room)

Thankful for 4 years,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment