About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Thanksgiving Break 2015


This Thanksgiving break we were home the whole time which was such a nice treat and we got to spend some great time with family, friends and each other.  I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking!

We started the week off with the Main St. Grapevine Tree Lighting 




Annie and Ruthie came in town early and we shopped, saw Santa, did crafts and got lots of quality time together! 





We spent the actual day at my Moms and Jeffrey's fried turkey was a hit! 






We unexpectedly got to surprise the Joneses at Love field during their layover 


We took a trip to the Gaylord with our besties to watch the BU/TCU game..it did not end quite how we wanted, but we always love our BEARS and had a great time! 



We ended the weekend with a trip to Sundance square with our friends/neighbors to eat Mexican food and look at their gorgeous tree! 




Thankful for THANKSGIVING break, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment