About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, May 6, 2016

Catching Up

Wow it has been busy around here! Even though its been busy we would not trade it for anything because it has all been so much fun! I want to be able to remember all these sweet times in our life so that is why I "blog".  So heres a little bit of what we have been up to lately via i phone pictures of course.. 


Jeffrey and the 7 guys he lived with in College went on a Guys weekend to Virgina Beach 

We finished up a 10 week discipleship program with our church 
 We attended our 5th annual GCYL Crawfish boil! 








 If: Dallas got canceled, but that did not stop us from gathering around the table 
 Mary-Cameron has been getting bows in the mail so we have let the dogs model them :) 

 Jeffrey and I snuck in a movie date night 
 We had a fiesta for two couples in our small group that are getting married! 




We have lots of fun planned for MAY including Jeffrey turning 30! I cannot wait for all the memories we will make! 

Thankful for this season, 

MJ 



No comments:

Post a Comment