About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

This was a sweet Mother's Day because Ruthie was also dedicated at church. I am so thankful we live close enough to be able to drive in for stuff like that. Ruthie we pray you grow up to love and serve Jesus. We headed to Longview early Saturday morning. We started our day with snowcones at the cutest roadside stand, Shivers. Ruthie got her first taste.. I do not think she was the biggest fan. Then we had lunch and the girls went on to do some shopping while the boys looked at land. We got home in time to set up for a derby themed 30th birthday celebration for Jeffrey (his birthday is not until the 20th, but my family wanted to celebrate with him). We watched the derby, cooked steaks and hung out. Sunday we all went to church and then lunch. It was fun we were all together to celebrate my sweet mom. Gosh I cannot imagine our life without her. We were sad to be away from Cathey, but cannot wait to see her and celebrate her in a few weeks. We feel so thankful for both of our moms and the role they have in our life.











Thankful for our moms,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment