About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Jeffrey is 30

My sweet sweet hubby turned 30!  Jeffrey lives and loves so well, celebrating him is easy. We have honestly been celebrating since May 1. A big birthday for an incredible man calls for a big celebration. On his actual birthday we had donuts and coffee for breakfast and spent the evening with our best friends (James turned 30 at the beginning of May) celebrating. I wanted to do a big party, but Jeffrey said he would rather go on a trip (did not take much to convince me otherwise). So we leave Thursday for Vermejo, New Mexico.  We are going on a fishing trip with his Parents (his dad turned 60 in February). It is their favorite place on earth and us girls are excited to see it and experience the place they love so much.






Thankful for Jeffrey,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment