About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Catch Up

Well here is a little catch up on our life..


We Celebrated Cinco De Mayo.. if you know me well it is one of my favorite holidays because I LOVE FIESTA's!!! 

I got this awesome camera from my sweet co-worker for graduating.. seriously obsessed! 

My mom, Annie and I had a girls night out to dinner and WICKED.. Happy Late Birthday Annie! It was seriously fun! 
LAST but certainly NOT least... I GRADUATED with my masters in counseling.. Finally!!! It was a long long journey, but I did it!! I could not have done it without Jeffrey, my family and friends. There were many times I did not think I could finish because I felt so overwhelmed, but God continued to give me the confidence. I am so thankful I did it! What an incredible feeling and experience! 


Thankful for a full life, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment