About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Little Things

After all this construction and redoing of things in our home, I have come to the realization that is really is the little things that make a house into OUR home. I have slowly but surely started to add some little touches around the house. I am going alot slower than I would like because of this thing called a BUDGET..but it is also making it fun to continue to shop around and look for the perfect touch/perfect sale. Anyways here are a few pictures of some of the little things around our house...

Coffee table candles! Still need more mercury glass and a paint job on that tray.

 Even Griffin got a little touch! 

 Personalization on our plain white mailbox 

 The lyrics to our wedding song in our dining room such a sweet gift from my best friend Krista! And a conversation piece for dinner ;)
 Old window turned message board for Jeffrey and I to see as we walk out the door! 


Fun Plants in the kitchen! Please stay alive! 

And now here are some places I need help!!!!!! 

 This just looks so blah and that Adorable Texas thing is so special to me because my sister made it.. but it needs more? Any thoughts?

The cute open shelf above my microwave? Help! 

Anyways that is all I have for now. So excited to start all my summer projects! :) 

Thankful for little things,

MJ 









No comments:

Post a Comment