About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

YL

Our first year of YOUNG  LIFE is over.. sort of.. we have camp in July, but club for the year is done. It has been an incredible journey and I am so thankful God opened this door for Jeffrey and I. It has changed us for the better. I want to be closer to Jesus so that I can help bring high schoolers closer to him too. I want to be a light in this world!  What a great first year, looking forward to many more! & of course the BEST week of my life in Colorado!! Here are some pics from recent events.. 







Thankful for YOUNGLIFE, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment