About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, January 17, 2015

BIG 12 CHAMPS

WOW! It is ALWAYS GREAT TO BE A BAYLOR BEAR! What an incredible first season at the McLane Stadium. We had season tickets this year and our bears did not disappoint. Back to back big 12 champs has a very nice ring to it! So much spending Saturdays in Waco, already counting down the days until next season!





SIC EM BEARS,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment