About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, January 16, 2015

Joneses Jump the Pond 2014

Since we got married we have talked about traveling the world. It is one of me and Jeffrey's favorite thing to do and we will probably always put a high value on that in our family. It is something I never regret spending money on. I love being in a new place, seeing different types of people, trying new food, but what I have finally realized that I love the MOST about traveling is the time away with Jeffrey. Our trip to London and Paris in November (right after our 3rd anniversary) was no exception, in fact it is my favorite trip to date. We had very little cell phone usage and it was a trip that included just the two of us. The conversations, exploring a new place, and just being with my man was something I will treasure forever. We planned this trip for at least a year, we had several dates nights filled with figuring out our daily itineraries (yes we are those people..if you know me you are not surprised one bit). It was a trip for the books! We spent 3 nights in London and 5 nights in Paris. If I were to go back I would skip LONDON, do not get me wrong I loved it and I am glad I saw it, but Paris was just so dreamy! We used AIRBNB and rented flats in both places and would do it again in a heartbeat. It was so fun to stay like locals would stay and be in the middle of communities where people live. We used all public transportation and walked a TON of miles. We ate a ton of food (basically whenever we wanted), took tons (1000) pictures, laughed and just took it all in. It was a trip I will NEVER forget.. already dreaming of our next International trip.

















Thankful for travel,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment