About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

December was FUN

We got back from Europe on December 3 and hit the ground running. Thankfully I put all of our Christmas decor up before I left, except our tree. December was busy as always, filled with family, fun, decorations, presents, yummy food, christmas lights, dates, traditions, parties and so much more. We never want to forget why we celebrate and that is Jesus being born to die so that we could have a eternal life. For that we truly celebrate! We got to spend time with both of our families and lots of friends! We love this life we've been given and feel so blessed by all we have! We hope you all had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!























Thankful for friends, family and fun,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment