About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, January 26, 2015

#Jonesgirlsweekendtake1


So before I explain just how amazing of a weekend I had with my sweet mother and sister in law I have to document how the whole weekend came to be. Last June while we were visiting The Joneses in Lubbock, Cathey and I decided we needed to have a girls weekend. So we did some research to find a women's conference we thought sounded fun that we could all attend. We found that Ann Voskamp would be speaking in Midland in Jan..sooo we called JJ and asked if she would be interested and she said YES! So we booked it right then! Got hotels, purchased conference tickets and it was decided the first annual JONES girls trip would be happening in January 2015! We have texted SEVERAL times figuring out plans and all the details of our trip.. we were excited! Wednesday rolls around and I get a text around noon.. (keep in mind this is hours before JJ gets on a plane to Lubbock so that her and Cathey can drive to Midland to pick me up for a weekend conference) saying my flight has been canceled to Lubbock because of the weather and the soonest they will fly me out is Saturday (insert tears.. I mean we have been planning this for months) but fear not nothing was going to stop this girls trip! JJ got her flight changed to DFW, Cathey hopped in the car Wednesday afternoon with Rich and drove to Dallas. Girls weekend was saved! We had the best time shopping, eating, staying in a hotel, laughing and just spending time together. The whole point of the weekend was for the 3 of us to have time together and that we did! It was a super fun trip, and we made the sweetest memories, I will never forget! Already looking forward to Indiana in November! I sure am THANKFUL to be a Jones girl! 

Outstide of Sissy's 

 Shopping! 
 Safety First
 Matching PJ's
 Yummy Treats! 


Thankful for family, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment