About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

FIESTA

This past weekend was Cinco De Mayo. We had been planning for a very long time to host a FIESTA during our normal community group time. To say that I was excited was an understatement. We got tons of amazing Fiesta pieces as wedding gifts that I could not wait to use, I love having people over and spending the evening with our community group is always a good time. My mom and sister helped me shop for the decorations and sweet Kendall came over early to help me finalize everything for the FIESTA. Instead of giving you a play by play I will just let my pictures do the talking... so here we go.. the JONES 1st ANNUAL FIESTA!!!!!

 Entrance to the Party 





















Sweet Babies in our Community Group 




It was an AMAZING evening! For more pics check out my fb album! 



Thankful for being able to celebrate,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment